Wednesday 16 February 2011

A message from Justyn Greentree


I own a TVR Sagaris, my pride and joy and the car I've always wanted. With all the bonnet vents, hand built engine and the car being hand built itself , I wanted to wash and clean the Sagaris with a product that doeant require gallons of water pouring into every nook and cranny of my car.

I recently met SJ at one our caravan shows, and after chatting with him, I thought I would give his product a go - and to say I am impressed would be an understatement!

I started by just spraying it onto the car first just to see what would happen and I was amazed to actually see the grime and dirt lift off the car and then with a quick buff the car is clean - Job done!!!

Then I went over it quickly with the other cloth provided and the car was clean and shining for everyone to see. I found it even gives a glossy polished feel and finish. The benefit is there is no water pouring into all the opening the car needs to keep cool, and no opportunity to cause longe term problems with the mositure. I now take the kit to shows, and tell everyone about it !

No comments:

Post a Comment